The MMR Performance 6-piston front brake upgrade for the F2x BMW M135i/M235i and M140i/M240i uses a forged monoblock, precision machined brake caliper which has been specifically engineered to deliver breath-taking stopping performance even when used in extreme road, or race conditions.
These calipers, which are available in either an OEM blue or Graphite grey finish, are then mated with a set of our high-performance fully-floating two-piece disc assemblies, which utilise a directional curved vein to aid cooling and are available in either a 355mm, or 380mm diameter.
Finished with our proprietary grooved disc design, which not only offers a visual boost, it also helps to ensure a glaze-free pad surface, giving you optimum braking performance even under extreme temperatures and usage.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- T-6061 6-piston forged monoblock calipers - for ultimate strength and rigidity
- FC-25 Carbon steel two-piece fully-floating discs (available in 380mm)
- MMR Performance fast-road pads (uses common AP6 pad profile)
- Billet steel caliper brackets
- MMR Performance braided front brake lines
- All required fitting hardware
Requires 5mm+ spacer to fit behind OEM 18" wheel.