The MMR Performance 6-piston front brake upgrade for the E46 BMW M3 uses a forged monoblock, precision machined brake caliper which has been specifically engineered to deliver breath-taking stopping performance even when used in extreme road, or race conditions.
These calipers, which are available in a Graphite grey or Race red finish, are then mated with a set of our high-performance 370mm fully-floating two-piece disc assemblies, which utilise a directional curved vein to aid cooling.
Finished with our proprietary grooved disc design, which not only offers a visual boost, it also helps to ensure a glaze-free pad surface, giving you optimum braking performance even under extreme temperatures and usage.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- T-6061 6-piston forged monoblock calipers - for ultimate strength and rigidity
- FC-25 Carbon steel two-piece 370mm fully-floating discs
- MMR Performance fast-road pads (uses common AP6 pad profile)
- Billet steel caliper brackets
- MMR Performance braided front brake lines
- All required fitting hardware