H&R TRAK+ 25MM Wheel Spacers For BMW M3 F80
By moving the wheel out from the hub, H&R Trak+ Wheel Spacers widen the stance of the vehicle and lower its roll centre. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling, greater safety and of course, a more aggressive, stylish appearance.
H&R Trak+ Wheel Spacers that increase the track widening by less than 10mm are flat. Spacers that are larger than this include a lip / hub locator to ensure that the weight of the car does not rest solely on the wheel bolts, but instead spreads the weight onto the axle.
- 'Perfect fit' hub centric design
- High strength, light-weight aluminium/magnesium alloy
- Fit original equipment or aftermarket alloy wheels
- Precision CNC machined
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Hard anodised for greater surface hardness and corrosion resistance
- Supplied in pairs
This is a "DR System" H&R Spacer, which simply means that the spacer fits between the wheel and the hub. You will require new longer bolts with this spacer (supplied separately - these can be added using the dropdown menu above).
Please note all H&R Wheel Spacers are supplied in pairs. The price shown is for a pair. It is essential that the spacers you buy are a suitable size for your vehicle. Please measure the space between the wheel arch and the tyre and make sure you leave at least a 5mm gap to ensure the tyre doesn't rub the arch.
Tailor made for your car, these H&R Trak+ Wheel Spacers can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop. Most of our Outlets will be able to offer a fitting service for this product - please contact your local Outlet to find out more.
- 25mm each side
- PCD: 120/5
- DRA System
- Supplied in pairs
- Please note the image shown is for illustrative purposes only
- Track Widening: 50mm (25mm each side)
- Lowest offset is 1mm
- Centre Bore: 72.5mm
- M14x1.25 bolts
- The original wheel screw which sticks out of the inner side of the wheel needs to have a permanent thread and it´s length has to be smaller than the thickness of the spacer.
- Not usable with steel-rims!