BMW M2 / M235I / M135I
Our updated F22 N55/M2 Eventuri intake system is a perfect example of our “Complete System” principal. It demonstrates the perfect balance between allowing for unrestricted airflow to our Venturi housing and cold air saturation with our scoop and new sealed duct combination. The new sealed duct and heat shield combination ensures that engine bay heat is kept away from the filter and therefore IATs are kept to a minimum. Every detail has been meticulously developed from the prepreg carbon pieces to the precision bracket work. This intake sets a new benchmark in design and craftsmanship for the F22 and F87 platforms. Also fits the M135i and M235i with the N55 engine.
The Eventuri Difference
The M2 Eventuri system uses our Patented Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi effect. You can read more about the housing design and how it works HERE.
The Eventuri F87 M2, N55 intake system consists of a number of components engineered to perform a specific purpose and fabricated to the highest of standards. Here are the details for each component and the design ethos behind them:
Each updated intake system consists of:
- Prepreg Carbon Fibre Venturi Housing
- High Flow Generation 2 Bespoke Cone Filter
- Prepreg Carbon Sealing Duct
- Prepreg Carbon Fibre Intake Tube with integrated MAF Sensor Mount
- Prepeg carbon Fibre Air Scoop
- Laser Cut Intake heat Shield
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- High quality Silicon couplers with BMW specification hose clamps